Level of Patient Satisfaction in Dental Hospital of Universitas Jember in December 2019 - February 2020
Objective: This study aims to determine the level of patient satisfaction at Universitas Jember Dental Hospital in December2019 – February 2020 based on patient status (clinic dental students’ patients and dentists’ patients). Dental Hospital Universitas Jember is one service provider that focuses on dental and oral health. Patients satisfaction is a result of comparing the services obtained with the patient’s expectations. The level of patient satisfaction is important for Dental Hospital Universitas Jember to improve service performance.Material and Methods: The study is a descriptive observational with cross sectional approach. Patients satisfaction was measured by Community Satisfaction Index (CSI) that consists of 14 indices.Results: Patient satisfaction score was 73.424 for clinic dental studentsâ€™Â patients and 76.917 for dentistsâ€™ patients. Both scores were categorized as a good level of satisfaction.Conclusion: Clinic dental studentsâ€™Â patients and dentistsâ€™Â patients were satisfied with the service at Universitas Jember Dental Hospital.
- Herwanda, Putra ED and Putri LY. The effect of perceived quality patient to revisit interest of oral and dental health service in Dental and Oral Hospital Unsyiah. Cakradonya Dent J 2017;9: 73-77.
- Febri FR, Indrayanto A, Siswandari W. Quality performance of UNSOED Dental Education Hospital based on the criteria of malcolm baldrige. ICORE 2019;5: 280-287.
- Aini Y, Andari E. Analysis of service quality on patient satisfaction with treatment at the Puskesmas Pembantu Desa Pasir Utama. J Ilmiah Cano Ekonomos 2016;5: 81-88. (In Indonesia)
- Akbar FH, Pasiga BH, Samad R, et al. Patient satisfaction levels in dental health care: a case study of people in North Mamuju, Indonesia 2017. J Dentomaxillofac Sci 2018;3: 115-118.
- Laumara TT, Ahmad La-OAL, Paridah. Study on the utilization of dental polyclinic at Kapoiala Public Health Center, Kapoiala District, Konawe Regency, 2016. JIMKESMAS 2017;2: 1-11. (In Indonesia)
- Meilasari W, Suwindere W, Polii H. Satisfaction level of adult patients in panoramic radiography services in the radiology installation of the maranatha Dental and Oral Hospital. Padjadjaran J Dent Res Student 2018;2: 87-94. (In
- Mariane S, Henry O, Bernart SPH. Description of patient satisfaction levels on dental and oral care at the shoulder health center. J e-GiGi PAAI 2014;2: 1-11. (In Indonesia)
- Zubir. Overview of the utilization of dental and oral health services based on knowledge and attitudes of patients at the Dental and Oral Hospital (RSGM) Banda Aceh. J Kesehatan Ilmiah Nasuwakes 2018;11: 79-86. (In Indonesia)
- Akbar FH and Pratiwi R. Patient satisfaction against the quality of dental health services at Dental Polyclinic of Tenriawaru General Hospital in Bone Regency. J Dentomaxillofac Sci 2016;1: 177-184.
- Siagian KV. Quality of public services and discipline of human resources at the BLU Dental and Oral Polyclinic of Prof. Dr. R. D. Kandou Manado. J e-GiGi PAAI 2016;4: 64-69.
How to Cite
Prijatmoko, D., Misrohmasari, E. A., & Eriyati, W. N. (2021). Level of Patient Satisfaction in Dental Hospital of Universitas Jember in December 2019 - February 2020. Journal of Dentomaxillofacial Science, 6(2), 106–109. https://doi.org/10.15562/jdmfs.v6i2.1077