METODE DAN PERTIMBANGAN UNTUK MELEPAS RESTORASI CEKAT SECARA KONSERVATIF
A fixed restoration should be removed because it hasdistortions at the restoration or its abutment. It's not an easyprocess, especially when it has been cemented permanently. Todo so, it is necessary to know the restoration history, cement,abutment, "' and the method. Some methods for removing thefixed restoration intactly are follow: straight chisel and mallet,excavator, reverse mallet, ATD, peerless crown-a-matic,adhesive method, ligature, Reynold technique andforcep.Altough physical and psychological traumas during the removingprocess have been prevented, dentist must give adequateinformed concent, take care the abutment health and prevent thepatient from swallowing the restoration.
- Pruitt CO. A review of methods and instrumentation for removing crowns and bridges fromprepared teeth. GenDent 1994;4:32-6.
- SelbyA.Fixed prosthodontics failure:areviewanddis-cussion of important aspects. Aust Dent J1994; 39:150-6.
- HomHR. Practical concideration for successful crown and bridge
- therapy. Philadelphia: W.B. Saunders; 1976. p.221-2,246-54
- Christensen GJ. Removing a partially loose fixed prosthesis. J Am DentAssoc 1998; 129:1135
- Glantz P J, Nilner K, Jendresen D, Sundberg H. Quality of fixed prosthodontics after 15 years. Acta Odontol Scand 1993; 51:247-52.
- BreedingLC,DixonDL.Diagnosis and management of urgent restorative problems. In: Falace, editor : Emergency dental care. Baltimore: Williams & Wilkins1995.p. 171-6.
- SmithBGN. Dentistry inpractice: planning and making aovmard bridges. London :Marti nDunitz; 1986. p. 213-21
How to Cite
Jubhari, E. H. (2016). METODE DAN PERTIMBANGAN UNTUK MELEPAS RESTORASI CEKAT SECARA KONSERVATIF. Journal of Dentomaxillofacial Science, 1(1), 20–25. https://doi.org/10.15562/jdmfs.v1i1.124