PENGARUH PENUND AAN TAHAP PENUMPATAN DENGAN RESIN KOMPOSIT PADA TEKNIK SANDWICH TERHADAP KEKUATAN TARIK PELEKATAN SEMEN IONOMER KACA DAN RESIN KOMPOSIT
Sandwich technique, a combination filling technique using composite resin filling material and glass ionomer cement has been widely used. In fact, such a combination filling technique need Â ffcf i longer time compare to filling without combination. This research was done in order to know the influence of delayed fill ; ing in sandwich technique using composite resin related to the tensile strength between glass ionomer cement and composite resin.The materials studied consist of 16 samples, that were divided into 4 groups. The first one was used as the control groupt without delaying), while group II-IVwas used as the treating groups. Each group consist of 4 samples. The difference treatment between group II-IVwas the soaking time in the artificial saliva. Group II was soaked into artificial saliva (pH5)for 1 day, group , HI for 7 days, and group IVfor 14 days. The result of this research shows that the diference among the groups involved were very significant, except between group I and group II.The longer the sample was soaked into the artificial saliva, the tensile strength tends to decrease.
- Mc. Lean, J. W. dan Wilson, A.D., 1988, Glass
- Ionomer Cement, Quintessence Publishing Co., Inc., Chicago
- Ferrari, M., 1999, Use of Glass Ionomer Cement as Bondings,Linings or Bases dalam Carel C. Davidson dan Ivan A Mjor, Ad- vances in Glass Ionomer Cement, Quintessence Publishing Co. Inc., Chicago, 137-148.
- Sam'an Malik, 1988, Pengamh Bonding Agent Dalam Menghalangi Terjadinya Kebocoran Marginal pada Restorasi Resin Komposit, dalam Naskah Lengkap Kursus Penyegar dan Penambah Ilmu Kedokteran Gigi VII, FKG-UI, Jakarta, 35-40.
- Venz, S & Kollmansperger, P., 1983, Compari-
- son of the Physical Properties of Composite and Polishable Filling Resin, Quintessence Int: 14(2) :227-233
- Cho, E., Kopel., H., dan White, SN., 1995, Moisture Susceptibility of Resin Modified Glass Ionomer Materials, J. Quintessence Int., 26:351-358
- Mc. Lean, JW, 1988, Glass Ionomer Cement, British Dent. J., 164:293-300.
- Matsuya, S., Matsuya, Y., Yamamoto, Y, Yamane, 1984, Erosion of Glass Ionomer Ce- ment, Dent. Mat. J., 3(2) : 210219.
- Eick, J.D., Johnson, LN., Fromer, JR., Good, RJ., and Neumann, AW., 972, Surface Topography : Its Influence on Wetting and dhesion in Dental Adhesive System , J. Dent/ Res 51 (3):780-788.
- Walls, AWG., Mc Cabe., JF and Murray, JJ, 1988, The effect of the Variation pH of the Eroding Solution upon the Erotion Resistance of Glass Polyalkenoate (ionomer)
- Cements, British Dent.J., 164: 141-144
How to Cite
Kristanti, Y., & Ratih, D. N. (2016). PENGARUH PENUND AAN TAHAP PENUMPATAN DENGAN RESIN KOMPOSIT PADA TEKNIK SANDWICH TERHADAP KEKUATAN TARIK PELEKATAN SEMEN IONOMER KACA DAN RESIN KOMPOSIT. Journal of Dentomaxillofacial Science, 1(1), 46–50. https://doi.org/10.15562/jdmfs.v1i1.129