Found 7 items.
|Vol. 3 No. 3 (2018): (Available online: 1 December 2018)||Differences in effectiveness of guava leaf extract (Psidium guajava linn) and lime water (Citrus aurantifolia) as irrigation material of root canal as inhibitors of bacteria Enterococcus faecalis (Laboratory of Microbiology Faculty of Pharmacy University||Abstract PDF|
|Syamsiah Syam, Nur F. Arifin, Nurkhairah Y. Irkan|
|Vol. 1 No. 1 (2016): (Available online: 1 April 2016)||Efficacy of green tea leaf extract (camellia sinensis) with NaOCl 2.5% againts enterococcus faecalis as an alternative solution for root canal irrigation||Abstract PDF|
|Aries C. Trilaksana, Adeliana Saraswati|
|Vol. 3 No. 3 (2018): (Available online: 1 December 2018)||Antibacterial activity of essential oil extracts from Curcuma xanthorrhiza roxb. rhizomes against bacteria causing pulp necrosis||Abstract PDF|
|Dwi Prijatmoko, Nakhita L. Syafira, Pujiana E. Lestari|
|Vol. 1 No. 2 (2016): (Available online: 1 August 2016)||Effectivity of convex triangular and rectangular cross section instruments on decreasing the amount of root canal enterococcus faecalis bacteria colonies||Abstract PDF|
|Meilina Goenawan, Juni J. Nugroho, Christine R. Anastasia, Aries C. Trilaksana, Nurhayaty Natsir, Andi Sumidarti|
|Vol. 13 No. 1 (2014): Formerly Jurnal Dentofasial ISSN 1412-8926||Efektivitas antibakteri ekstrak daun sirih (Piper betle Linn)terhadap bakteri Enterococcus faecalis (Antibacterial effectiveness of betel leaf extract (Piper Betle Linn) to Enterococcus faecalis)||Abstract PDF|
|Armianty Armianty, Indrya Kirana Mattulada|
|Vol. 12 No. 2 (2013): Formerly Jurnal Dentofasial ISSN 1412-8926||Aktivitas antibakteri ekstrak terstandar akar sidaguri (S.rhombifolia) terhadap E. faecalis dan Actinomyces spp. Antibacterial activity of standardized extract of sidaguri root (S.rhombifolia) against E. faecalis and Actinomyces spp.||Abstract PDF|
|Maria Tanumihardja, Darmayana Darmayana, Nurhayati Natsir, Indrya K. Mattulada|
|Vol. 3 No. 2 (2018): (Available online: 1 August 2018)||Identification of dominant aerob bacteri in saliva of the patient with fixed ortodontic appliance||Abstract PDF|
|Donald R. Nahusona, Annisa Meydina|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
0 - 0 of 7 items