Found 7 items.
|Vol. 5 No. 2 (2020): (Available online: 1 August 2020)||Changes in osteoblast and osteoclast cell count after moringa oleifera leaf extract administration during orthodontic tooth movement||Abstract PDF|
|Rika D. Syarif, Tuti Kusumaningsih, Ira Arundina|
|Vol. 5 No. 3 (2020): (Available online: 1 December 2020)||Antibacterial activities of moringa olifiera freeze dried extract on staphylococcus aureus||Abstract PDF|
|Wulan Angestia, Valendriyani Ningrum, Tai L. Lee, Shih-Chieh Lee, Abu Bakar|
|Vol. 6 No. 1 (2021): (Available online: 1 April 2021)||Cytotoxicity of 5% ethanol extracts of moringa oleifera leaf as an alternative of root canal irrigant to fibroblast BHK-21 cell culture||Abstract PDF|
|Juni J. Nugroho, Aries C. Trilaksana, Nurhayaty Natsir, Christine A. Rovani, Asrianti, Noor Hikmah|
|Vol. 5 No. 3 (2020): (Available online: 1 December 2020)||The increase of fibroblast cells number in rat (rattus norvegicus) gingival wound after the application of moringa (moringa oleifera lam) fruit oil||Abstract PDF|
|Asmawati, Bahruddin Thalib, Nurhayaty Natsir, Alqarama M. Thalib, Rafikah Hasyim|
|Vol. 6 No. 2 (2021): (Available online: 1 August 2021)||Potential of moringa fruit (moringa aloifera lamk) seeds as an anti-inflammatory agent of oral cavity lesion||Abstract PDF|
|Asmawati, Bahruddin Thalib, Nurhayaty Natsir, Fajriani, Alqarama M. Thalib, Delvi S. Reni|
|Vol. 5 No. 3 (2020): (Available online: 1 December 2020)||Phyto-response effects of moringa oleifera leaves (moringa oleifera) ethanol extract on osteoblast and mandibular bone osteoclasts (rattus norvegicus) (experimental study using histopathology fluorescent light)||Abstract PDF|
|Chairunas, Basri A. Gani, Munifah Abdat, Salwa D. Kariza|
|Vol. 8 No. 2 (2023): (Available online: 1 August 2023)||Effectiveness of moringa oleifera leaf extract nanoparticles in cleaning smear layer on the apical third of root canal walls||Abstract PDF|
|Juni J. Nugroho, Musthika Jathiasih, Nurhayaty Natsir|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
0 - 0 of 7 items