Found 6 items.
|Vol. 4 No. 1 (2019): (Available online: 1 April 2019)||Enamel remineralization after extracoronal bleaching using nano-hydroxyapatite (nha) from synthesis results of blood clam (anadara granosa) shells||Abstract PDF|
|Noor Hikmah, Juni J. Nugroho, Nurhayaty Natsir, Christine A. Rovani, Latieif Mooduto|
|Vol. 3 No. 3 (2018): (Available online: 1 December 2018)||Comparison of blood clam (anadara granosa) shell paste, shrimp (litopenaeus vannamei) shell paste and casein phosphopeptide-amorphus calcium phosphate (CPP-ACP) paste as teeth remineralization material||Abstract PDF|
|Asmawati Asmawati, Bahruddin Thalib, Alqarama M. Thalib, Delvi S. Reni, Rafikah Hasyim|
|Vol. 5 No. 2 (2020): (Available online: 1 August 2020)||Evaluation of calcium ion release in calcium hydroxide prototype as intracanal medicament||Abstract PDF|
|Atia N. Sidiqa, Myrna N. Zakaria, Ira Artilia, Zwista Y. Dewi, Arief Cahyanto|
|Vol. 2 No. 3 (2017): (Available online: 1 December 2017)||Identification of inorganic compounds in eggshell as a dental remineralization material||Abstract PDF|
|Vol. 7 No. 1 (2022): (Available online: 1 April 2022)||Increase in alp levels at odontoblast cell line after haruan (Channa striata) extract administration as remineralization material||Abstract PDF|
|Juni J. Nugroho|
|Vol. 8 No. 2 (2023): (Available online: 1 August 2023)||Potential of nano hydroxyapatite synthesized from blood clam shells as a remineralizing agent after in-office bleaching||Abstract PDF|
|Noor Hikmah, Maria Tanumihardja, Juni J. Nugroho, Nurhayaty Natsir, Nurlindah Hamrun, Syahruddin Kasim|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
0 - 0 of 6 items