Found 3 items.
|Vol. 3 No. 1 (2018): (Available online: 1 April 2018)||Total tannin levels analysis of brown algae (sargassum sp and padina sp) to prevent blood loss in a surgery||Abstract PDF|
|Abul Fauzi, Satriani Lamma, Muhammad Ruslin|
|Vol. 1 No. 2 (2016): (Available online: 1 August 2016)||The difference of anti-inflammatory effect of brown algae extract panida sp. and sargassum sp that is derived from Punaga beach, South Sulawesi||Abstract PDF|
|Asmawati Asmawati, Rafikah Hasyim, Andi IA. Lianingsih, Dwi F. Ariani|
|Vol. 1 No. 2 (2016): (Available online: 1 August 2016)||The toxicity of brown algae (sargassum sp) extract to mice (mus muscullus)||Abstract PDF|
|Rahmat Wariz, Nur WR. Asfa, Abul Fauzi|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
0 - 0 of 3 items