Found 4 items.
|Vol. 1 No. 2 (2016): (Available online: 1 August 2016)||Effectivity of convex triangular and rectangular cross section instruments on decreasing the amount of root canal enterococcus faecalis bacteria colonies||Abstract PDF|
|Meilina Goenawan, Juni J. Nugroho, Christine R. Anastasia, Aries C. Trilaksana, Nurhayaty Natsir, Andi Sumidarti|
|Vol. 3 No. 3 (2018): (Available online: 1 December 2018)||Single-file reciprocating system for curved canals preparation: a case report||Abstract PDF|
|Asrianti Asrianti, Nurhayaty Natsir|
|Vol. 13 No. 2 (2014): Formerly Jurnal Dentofasial ISSN 1412-8926||Bakteri dominan di dalamsaluran akar gigi nekrosis (Dominant bacteria in root canal of necrotic teeth)||Abstract PDF|
|Irfan Fauzy Yamin, Nurhayaty Natsir|
|Vol. 13 No. 3 (2014): Formerly Jurnal Dentofasial ISSN 1412-8926||Identifikasi bakteri pada saluran akar gigi dengan diagnosis periodontitis apikalis kronis (Identification of bacteria in dental root canal diagnosed with chronic apicalis periodontitis)||Abstract PDF|
|Yeyen Sutasmi, Nurhayati Natsir|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
0 - 0 of 4 items